Check out more of our videos and projects on http://countrylifeprojects.com
The 8×10 and 10×12 shed plans for the shed built in these videos can be found here: https://countrylifeprojects.com/shedplan/
In this video Henry teaches you how to frame the walls for the shed, or any building. He shows you how to mark and layout the walls as well as detailed instruction on:
– Right way to measure and mark top and bottom plates for studs.
– How to frame the shed corners with inside corner backing if required
– How To Identify crown edge of studs and placement for straighter walls.
– How to easily line up walls to shed floor
– How to frame a door or window header
– How to Stand up, brace and plumb the walls
– Frame a door opening
– Block walls to increase door security and reduce break & Enter
NOTE: Henry shows you how to frame a door opening with a header but no window in this video. However, if you are framing a window, simply determine the opening height required, cut and install a horizontal 2×4 and then finish the studs underneath as per the 16″ centers marked out on the bottom plate.
View 15 all of our Shed Building videos on our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CountryLifeMedia/videos
Our Shed Plans for this shed are available here: http://countrylifeprojects.com/shedplan/
We have more projects coming up in the spring of 2017, Don’t miss them: Subscribe to the Country Life Projects channel here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?adduser=CountryLifeMedia
Shed Design & Plans Copyright Countrylifeprojects.com – All Rights Reserved